At TimkenSteel, operating safely and responsibly is our top priority. Guided by our core values, our global Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) policy protects our employees, our customers, and the communities where we live and work. Our commitment to operating safely and responsibly ensures we create and maintain safe and healthy workplaces, take care of our environmental resources and develop sustainable technologies and business practices that contribute to economic growth and prosperity
CLICK ON THE IMAGES BELOW TO SEE OUR ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT PROFILE & SUSTAINABILITY PHOTOS
TIMKENSTEEL'S COMMITMENT TO INDUSTRY-LEADING ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH & SAFETY PERFORMANCE
Together, we are responsible for understanding and supporting this policy and the following objectives:
- Comply with all EHS laws, regulations, company policies and standards and require the same from our suppliers.
- Make EHS performance a priority in our business and operations planning and decision-making. We are guided by our core values to do what’s right.
- Expect employees, suppliers and contractors to always conduct their activities safely and responsibly in full compliance with our policies and practices. We help them to do this successfully through education, training, evaluation and enforcement.
- Be diligent in identifying and assessing risks and potential hazards that can affect our environmental, health and safety performance and take immediate corrective actions.
- Support environmental sustainability through pollution prevention, waste management, recycling, energy conservation and energy-saving products.
- Measure and assess our progress and develop improvement plans to ensure compliance with EH&S standards and objectives.
- Regularly communicate EH&S goals, objectives and outcomes to employees, our board of directors and external stakeholders.
This policy applies to the operations and facilities of TimkenSteel Corporation and its subsidiaries around the world.