As we strive to lead our industry in workplace safety and employee wellbeing, we’re focused on being an employer of choice in the communities where we operate and offering a comprehensive and competitive Total Rewards package that can benefit employees at every stage of their lives and careers.
Below is a list of the wide variety of benefits and perks that TimkenSteel offers eligible employees, depending on the position.
Your recruiter can provide more information.
- Paid vacation (3-5 weeks, based on experience and position)
- Paid company holidays
- 401(k) and company-funded retirement
- Flexible work arrangements (for many professional positions)
- Paid parental leave
- Medical/prescription/dental/vision (for employees, and eligible spouses and dependents)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and/or Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- TimkenSteel Wellness Platform (for employees and spouses)
- Life and disability insurances
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Performance-based bonus plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Scholarship opportunities for children of employees
- Active military pay differential
- Relocation assistance (for professional-level positions)
- Stock options and equity (for eligible positions)
- Auto and home insurance
- Critical illness insurance
- Group legal plans
- Community volunteer opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups
Note: some positions are not eligible for certain benefits and others may require employment for a certain amount of time before becoming eligible. See the TimkenSteel Total Rewards handbook or ask your recruiter for specific benefits or requirements related to your position.