Our team members have wide-ranging interests and contribute in many different ways.
The following Employee Resource Groups made up of and led by TimkenSteel employees encourage diversity, collaboration, networking and wellbeing, and benefit our people, our families, our organization and our communities:
- Multi-Cultural Association of Professionals (MAP) fosters development through multi-cultural understanding to support TimkenSteel’s success.
- Women’s Integration Network (WIN) offers growth opportunities for all employees, with a focus on helping women share information, best practices, education and experiences, along with community involvement and raising awareness of issues important to women.
- Young Professionals’ Network (YPN) helps young employees build leadership skills. YPN’s initiatives include networking, mentoring and community involvement.
- STEPS energizes and encourages all employees to maximize their physical, mental and financial wellbeing. STEPS offers motivation and support by promoting group activities, challenges, events, awareness and educational sessions.
- Veterans Empowering TimkenSteel (VETS) recognizes and integrates veterans into the TimkenSteel organization, and supports a stronger workforce by giving veterans a voice within the organization.
- KIDS network is a community of TimkenSteel parents who work together to support all types of families through all phases of parenthood. Through KIDS, parents share resources, guidance and encouragement as they balance professional and family lives.
View our open positions